We have always had small class sizes and plenty of open space at our stables. Riding class size will remain at the maximum of four, and we are restricting Mounted Combat classes to six participants. In addition, we ask that you follow these procedures for your own and others’ safety:
- Stay home if you are feeling ill, or have been exposed to someone who is ill. We will credit you with make-up classes if you miss a class, and we will look after your horse if you are on self- or semi-board.
- Masks are required in the barn aisles, cross-ties, lounge, tack-rooms, and feed/vet areas. You may remove your mask during your ride if you find it hard to breath effectively.
- Wash your hands or when you arrive.
- Wear gloves for your entire time at the stables. If you forget yours we have have disposable gloves at the vet area sink.
Thank you for your help in keeping our facilities safe. We are cleaning equipment and high-touch surfaces frequently, and have alcohol spray and saddle soap available if you wish to clean any surfaces yourself before using them.
Stay Home if You Have COVID-19 Symptoms!
- Cough or worsening of chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches
- Loss of appetite